Friday, September 5, 2008

Overwhelmed With Thoughts!

The past few days I have had so many things going on in my head. Actually, who am I kidding, I always have alot of thoughts going on in my head! So I thought I would get some of them out in writing so maybe I can make more sense of them. Keep in mind these are my opinions and I do not want to offend anyone on how I feel about certain things.

First, Its wonderful that McCain picked a woman to run for VP with him! I actually thought of voting for Clinton, if she were to make it as the Democrat contender. However, I never cared for Bill Clinton and I am not really into politics and most of it is a joke... But I do feel a woman could do a good job as a President or a VP for many reasons. As to people slamming her for having 5 children, one of which is pregnant at 17 year old and unmarried...WHO CARES!!!! That does not mean that she cant do a good job...no matter how good your morals are and how your raise your children, they will still make mistakes and live there own lives, you cant be with them every second of everyday! I would think less of her if she turned her back on her daughter in her time of need.

Second, little Caylee Anthony and her so called mother Casey... all I want to know is why they keep letting her out of jail... if they keep on with her she will do the same thing Melinda Duckett did and commit suicide, because of the "stress" and no one will ever know the real truth about what happened or where the little one is! She doesnt deserve to be out of jail and they need to find a way to make her talk, I dont feel sorry for her or her parents at this point, I feel there is something just not right with the whole situation... She shows no remorse, no guilt, no emotion what so ever that her daughter is missing... If it were me and I was innocent (BTW the thought of killing my children has never entered my mind, even when they are driving me nuts) I would be beside myself with grief, crying, praying and begging for anyone to help me find my lost child... Casey has never showed any type of emotion in anyway. And don't think for one minute if my Mother or Pop thought I or anyone else hurt one of my children that they wouldnt turn me in... I have already been told they love us kids but if someone hurt their grandchildren, it would be on! Ive been told that a time or two in my life from both of them!

I have several "little projects" I want to do around the house, like clean out my office, organize my scrapbooking things, paint the kitchen, clean out the kids rooms (again)... It is all very overwhelming for me though... I have all good intention, then when I set my mind too it I walk into the room or place Im going to work on the "little project" and I dont know where to start!!!
I look around and think to myself where did all this stuff come from and where am I going to put it. Larry and I are such packrats (me a little more than him) but we both are! My house is not overrun with things, I do not have paths through clutter, but it is just still not the way I would like it to look. I want it to be more organized, neat and clean looking... all I see when I look around is STUFF!!!!! I think to myself I want it all gone, but I just dont know where to begin cleaning it out or where to put it...

One more thing then Im done for now, I promise... I can not for the life of me figure out why some people act and treat people the way they do! Im gonna leave it at that for now, its too long and complicated, but I just want to scream GROW UP!!!!!

Ok, I feel a little better now, maybe I can tackle one of my little projects this weekend! I will let you know!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Re: Palin....I am with you! McCain is brilliant for choosing her!!

Re: The Anthony case...with you on that too! I think the grandmother knows more than she is telling.

People in general drive me crazy too. Some people just don't think. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only person on the road who knows how to drive....

Jeanne said...

I totally see your point. I wish we'd just be kind to each other, ya know. Think about what it's like to walk a mile in the other's shoes...maybe then we'd be alot quicker to love and help than to judge! :) I hope that makes sense.



Cocoa Beach June 2008