Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thankfuls


My new found friend Jennykate has came up with Thursday Thankfuls and I just had to join her since this is such a great idea to count your blessings and not your tragedies!
Although I have had a not so pleasant day, I still have alot to be thankful for...
*Im thankful we have the freedom to worship God and go to the church of our choice.
*Im thankful that we have such an awesome God that baby Stellan was born yesterday without any heart defect, he is totally healthy and absolutely adorable. Go see for yourself Stellan&Mckmama!
*Im thankful for my children without them I would not be what I am today...Crazy, but in a good way!
*Im thankful for my husband of course he is the best!
*Im thankful for my family they are awesome and Im thankful we are all healthy, happy and full of life!
*Im thankful tomorrow is Halloween and I get to raid the kids candy bag!!!

What are you thankful for?







4 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Those are great Thankfuls! I'm secretly thankful for the candy too...shhh, don't tell ;) I'll put a link to your blog from Thursday Thankfuls post!

Have a great Friday...and Happy Halloween!

Denise said...

Girl - you are so creative having a different theme for each day. By the way, your photos in the previous post are great!! I tried to get Parker to the pumpkin patch this year, but lame-o mommy was too busy at work this year. Maybe next year. Happy Halloween.

melissa said...

I saw your blog from Jenny Kate! I am loving it...i love the thankfuls! I think its so so important to count our blessings!!

~Melissa

Jeanne said...

What a neat idea! I'm just plain out thankful for it all right now!
Hey, where's your not me monday? :)



Cocoa Beach June 2008