Friday, October 17, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Friday



I came across this blog today My Husband Rocks Friday and thought this is such an awesome idea and I have to participate in it.

The Reason My Husband Rocks is because every time I talk to him on the phone, before we hang up he tells me he loves me and says "Bye Beautiful"...if there is nothing else in my day going right when I here him say that it makes my heart skip a beat... He literally has told me this since the first time we talked on the phone. I think a time or two we may have been cut off and he called back just to tell me that...

Gosh I could go on and on, I have so many reasons why he rocks but I will only tell this one
today! I will have more next Friday. If you want to join in click the links above!

4 comments:

katylinvw said...

he sounds wonderful! welcome to MHR Fridays! :)

jennykate77 said...

He's definitely a prince charming!

You're a lucky girl!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)

KayKay said...

So sweet! There's nothing better than being told you're beautiful by the man you love. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend!

Jeanne said...

That's a good man right there girl!



Cocoa Beach June 2008