Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me! Monday- Week 3



It's Monday already?! Here's another installment of Not Me! Monday hosted by McMama! Click the link below or the button above to visit her blog and join in!


MyCharmingkids

Here are My Not Me's!

* I DID NOT go off on a tangent about something that bothers me this morning to my son, when I really shouldn't have. He is the innocent one in the situation.

* I DID NOT forget my husbands work uniform pants in the dryer, only to turn them on again to dewrinkle and forget them again! They ARE NOT still wrinkled!

* I DID NOT spend almost a whole day playing on my photo editing program and not do housework!

*I DID NOT have a great time Saturday night out having dinner and going dancing to celebrate my 3rd Anniversary with my husband, sister and her boyfriend and we DID NOT stay out until after 1:30 am! That is most certainly NOT the reason I was completely lazy all day yesterday and did nothing but lay on the couch watching movies with my husband!

* I DID NOT make Rice Crispy treats last week and eat most of them myself!

Well that's all I got this time! Do you have any Not Me's you want to confess?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Sits girl coming over to say hi! Consuming Rice Crispy treats is sooo easy to do. They just feel so light and airy. :)

Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer Loppnow said...

mckmama stalker here lol. I did not say I haven't eaten a whole pan of rice krispies by myslef either lol

elizabeth embracing life said...

come on now...do you think I would have ever eaten an entire batch of rice crispy treats and then late when husband asked where they were blamed all five kids for eating them, of whom knew nothing of. Not me. shhhhh don't tell a soul.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I would be the one who would NOT be throwing a tangent about how I left my hubby's work pants in the dryer BECAUSE I was on the computer non-stop editting photos! LOL

Thanks for stopping by my blog last Friday when I was featured on SITS. I just got back in town and I'm enjoying getting back to all the bloggers! Your blog is fabulous!

~melody~

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh and thank you so much for sportin' my button on your sidebar! I'm going to be starting a blog roll soon...I'll post about it and have everyone who wants to be on it leave me a comment. :-)

~melody~

Deborah said...

I am glad that you DID NOT have fun dancing with your husband! That DOES NOT sound like so much fun! ;)



Cocoa Beach June 2008