Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me! Monday

I missed last Monday so I have a little catching up to do! Actually I cant think of any from the week before, but that could be the old age creeping up on me, since I will be 33 in 11 days!

Here is another edition of Not Me! Monday brought to us by MckMama (you may click the link at the bottom of the page to join in) Also please remember her and her family this week in your prayers as she will be having a new arrival which is planned for this Wednesday. If you dont know her blog already you should stop by her blog and check it out http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. Believe me you will be addicted and must check it often!

*I WAS NOT lazy last week and didn't feel like running to Walmart to get worms for our Bass...(yes we have a bass for a pet in which we have to feed worms) so I DID NOT go out into the yard and chase & catch crickets to feed him! One most certainly did not jump down my shirt and scare the you know what out of me. I just hope none of my neighbors saw me out there with the dog (who in turn was also Not trying to catch crickets too!)

*My daughter DID NOT scream my name from the porta potty at the park only to open the door before I got to her with her pants around her ankles ready to jump out of there! She was not screaming to "GET IT OUT!"
(here's the mental picture for you, I look around the corner to see a lizard sitting right beside the potty seat!) She said she didn't see it when she went in, but it showed no interest in leaving but she did! I had to stand in the door way so she could pull up her pants!

*I DID NOT work on learning photo editing all week last week instead of getting my regular house chores done. (The important chores did: everyone ate, slept and bathed)

*I DID NOT almost have a mental breakdown over not being able to edit a shadow off of a picture. I still cant but I am still learning!

* I DID NOT threaten to wreck my car just to get out of the high car payment but only if I knew I wouldn't get hurt and of course no one else would be in the car.
(I DID NOT get a lecture from my mom for that one! It was just a thought, but not like I would really do it!)

*My husbands dog Chance (since he is in trouble he is Larry's) DID NOT chew up my hibiscus plant, my rose bush, dig up around my gardenia, drag a dead squire onto the porch and get into Larry's fishing tackle and tear all the worms to shreds...No not that sweet little lovable baby puppy!!!! Look at this face and tell me he could do that!
*Oh I almost forgot, I DID NOT almost eat a bag of candy corn and those little pumpkins Hannah loves so much! They are NOT addicting!

Do you have any Not Me! Monday moments to share? Leave me a comment of click below to visit Mckmama!




4 comments:

Hannah said...

Girl, there is no shame in "not" eating a whole bag of pumpkins and candy corns!! They are just so wonderful!! That is what Fall is all about!

Deborah said...

And I thought I was the only one NOT addicted to those candy pumpkins and NOT eating a whole bag yourself and NOT threatening anyone who came near your precious yummy bag of goodies! I check up on McMamma from your blog now and then....thursday is my hubby's b-day too!!! Yay Stellan!!!
(ps. that corn maze is probably closer to you that it was my area...it was in Zellwood...near Mount Dora)

Jeanne said...

Christy, I would have died if I had to try to get a lizard out of the potty............... horrifying, I tell you. I love these not me Monday's. Sorry it took me until Wednesday to read it. You crack me up!

lori said...

I am laughing at the thought of you catching crikets for your pet bass..only in sumter county



Cocoa Beach June 2008