Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay Me!!!

Normally I would not "toot" my own horn at making such a small accomplishment...however I am so proud of myself for this one! I have been wanting to learn html and to write code to be able to do all sorts of neat things on the web and everything I tried usually left me extremely frustrated. The biggest thing I wanted to do was learn how to make a "button" which is a image that when you click on it you will be rerouted to another website and how to link to my email address.
Well thanks to one of the photography groups on Cafemom.com, someone posted a website that shows you how to do html easy!!! It took me several tries but I finally got what I wanted!!! Look to the left of this blog and see my Blessings Captured Photography button and my "click here to email me" link? I did that!!!!

Now I just need to figure out how to have the little box below it with the code just In case anyone else wants to put the button on their page and help my advertise my photography!!! I will be working on that next! Yay Me!!!

I would like to share with you a recipe we learned this week at 4-H. It is super easy and fun for the kids! Mrs. Tammy's son Isaac did a demonstration on this Tuesday. If you love chocolate you have to try this! Thanks Tammy & Isaac!!!!

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

4 tablespoons self rising flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
splash of vanilla
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
Add egg & mix thoroughly.
Pour in milk & oil and mix again, make sure there is no dry ingredients on the sides of mug.
Add chocolate chips and vanilla, then mix again.
Put mug into the microwave for 3 minutes...it will rise over the top of mug but will not run over (great fun for the kids to watch!)
Allow to cool a few minutes, then take out and tip onto a plate...top with your favorite
topping, IE. frosting, whip cream, chocolate syrup!!!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

jennykate77 said...

Congrats on the html thing...that is quite an accomplishment☺ The recipe sounds good. Thanks for sharing!



Cocoa Beach June 2008