Friday, January 16, 2009

Look What I Made




OK so keep in mind I put these on a preemie cabbage patch doll so they look huge! Its the only thing I could find in Chey's closet...Anyway, I have seen pictures with these types of head bands on little girls and babies and they are so darn cute. I wanted to get some to use for props, however, they were a little out of my price range so I thought maybe I can make them...

I found the headbands on clearance and the flowers I found at the Dollar Tree. They are not the best flowers and I will be looking for different ones with different colors but for my first ones I think they are cute! I cant wait to try them out on a little one soon!


I'm also going to be attempting to make a tu-tu. If it turns out ok, Ill post pics. Maybe I can get really good at making them by Halloween and can make some for costumes! We will See!!!

5 comments:

Nana Net said...

Hi Christy,
I am jeanne's Aunt Annette here in NC. These are so cute. I would like to know if you will be selling them? If so let me know, I would definelty be buying some!Cause I have a great-niece up here who is 6 months old that they would look so lovely on.
You truly are talented! Take care and here is wishing you the best.

Nana Net

Jeanne said...

Hi girl! Is there anything you can't do? For real, once you put your mind to something it just happens. You go little missy.

Deborah said...

you are crafty! they are adorable...can't wait to see them on a little one too! I'll have to send Renee your way!

jennykate77 said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Way to get crafty!

Hope you're doing good! Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you, crafty chica!! I'm very impressed with the headbands. I'm sure they're adorable on a baby.



Cocoa Beach June 2008