Friday, September 26, 2008

I Have Come To Realize...

I have come to realize the following things about me:I
  • I think I have developed Adult A.D.D., I can't focus on one task at all, I start one thing and then end up doing something else...I may or may not finish the previous task.
  • I can not read while there is noise going on around me, however I can carry on a full conversation while phones ring, kids cry and the dog barks all without missing a word.
  • Also pertaining to the above, I have been known to zone out into my own little world while in midst of a conversation...
  • I am always searching for a new way to make money from home...no luck yet...but I must continue my search...
  • I have a list of things I want to do or to learn how to do, but never take the time to just do it... (also see the first one on the list...I have started many things, just haven't completed them)
  • I am late for everything...(actually anyone who knows me already realized that)
  • Simple living is my motto...I'm not a "from scratch" meal preparer...stuff from the box works just fine for me.
  • Home Interior in my house consists of almost every wall being covered with pictures of my kids & family. I probably should own stock in picture frames...
  • Cleaning house is my least favorite thing in the world to do, therefore if I can find anything better to do, I will do that first then cleaning comes in last... My Mema once told me "A House is a Showcase but a Home is lived in." I live in a Home!
  • I am currently trying to read 3 books...when I get tired of one, I read another one...
  • Putting on makeup and always fixing my hair is not a must anymore...As long as I'm clean and look decent who cares...(don't get me wrong I still can get all pretty...but if I'm taking the kids to school or simply running to the store...forget it...life's too short)
  • I am always adding or rearranging things on my blog or any of my websites...so be prepared, it may not look the same from one day to the next...

Ok, Im done for now...that was fun. I may have to do that again on other topics... I encourage you to do it too, its very liberating!

I think I just came up with a new name for my blog...Simply Living...What do you think?


Simply Christy

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the new look on your blog, and the name. When I was reading what you wrote, I swore I had typed it. I feel like that alot myself!

QueenBeeing said...

The blog looks gorgeous, and I think it's really cool that you are taking the time to recognize who you are as a person and proudly proclaim it. It's good for your soul, seriously.

On another note, while I dig the name "Simply Living", I really think your current title is the bomb. Even so, if you change the name, I'll still be a loyal reader!! LOL! Have a fabulous day.

Jeanne said...

I love that scripture on the top of your page. LOVE it! He knows he's been very present in this sweet life of mine. And I really need to let your Mema's words sink into my own heart about the house/home thing. What a wise woman!

lori said...

Also pertaining to the above, I have been known to zone out into my own little world while in midst of a conversation...

Oh girl me too, and I think you should put all 3 books away and read the shack Soooooo good

C.N.M. said...

I get tired just reading one book. I always remember right in the middle 'oh crap, what am i going to make for dinner! It's 4pm!'



Cocoa Beach June 2008