Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday

I have been reading a blog that a found through a friends blog and totally fell in love with it. I know some of you follow it already and if you dont you should. She is an amazing woman and I cant wait to see what she writes or takes pictures of next. She has dedicated Mondays as "Not Me!" Mondays and its a time to confess all your little shortcomings... Check it out and join in the fun! I am! http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
*I absolutely have not been thinking about what I was going to post for Not Me! Monday this whole past week!

*I am not addicted to blogging at all, even though I may or may not check my blog several times a day.

*I do not write down little notes to remind myself of what I want to blog about next or think to myself as something is happening "How can I blog about this?" No way not me!

*I have not spent the last few hours reading other Not Me! blogs, watching the clock tick down until I now have only 45 minutes left before I have to leave to pick up the kids. I must say they were all very amusing, I couldnt help myself!

*I did not have a chocolate dipped ice cream cone, fries and a diet coke for supper a few weeks ago! That would be setting a bad example for my kids...

*I did not stop mid-post to take a shower because now Im gonna be late...NOT ME, Im Never Late!

Hope you all enjoyed Not Me! Monday, check out MckMama's blog and all the other Mommies with Not Me's!



5 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

like you my mind is always on my blog.. it's a problem actually lol..for me anyway.. I stayed up way past my bedtime.. just commenting on different blogs..

Jeanne said...

I have never heard of the not me stuff. That was funny :) I'll go check it out.

Jennifer said...

I surely haven't read all of the Not Me posts! And so that would mean I'm not back on here to finish the newbies that have been added!

Deborah said...

I have gotten totally addicted to reading all the fun blogs out there too. I think i got to yours off Lori's and have enjoyed it so i keep coming back! Plus we're practically cousins so it's like keeping up with family! LOVE the Not me Monday thing...so clever. :)

Jeanne said...

Oooh girl, another super cute page. You ARE an addict, aren't you? hee hee! :)



Cocoa Beach June 2008