Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slideshow of pics

Here is the slideshow of my favorites from Sunday!


Yesterday I took the pictures to Walgreens to print. So when I returned to pick them up the lady behind the counter asked me if I had a card. I said "No, Why?" She told me that the girl who helped me first wanted me to take some pics for her! How awesome is that? I remembered I had an Avon card in my purse with my info on it so I gave her one of those. So lets see if she calls!!!

I have alot of ideas running around in my head. But first thing first, I need a catchy name and to make some business cards! So I hope you enjoy the slideshow...Im going to be enhancing some of them before they are completely ready. But over all Im very pleased with the outcome!

4 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I just love the belly pic w/ the ribbon tied around! So cute!

Jeanne said...

I didn't know you took pictures!! You did a great job!

lori said...

How about:
CG photography
capturing your story

Deborah said...

ooohh, i love the ribbon around the belly too...very cute!



Cocoa Beach June 2008