Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me! Monday- Week 2

Well this is my 2nd week doing Not Me! Monday, I really enjoyed writing it last week and thought I would continue joining MckMama www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/10/nothing.html, and all the other Mommies out there with Not Me's!

*I most certainly did not buy more scrap booking stickers just because there were "On sale", I have not scrap booked in over 2 years, but I keep saying every weekend..."Im gonna get out my scrapbook stuff and work on it...hasn't happened yet, but I can't resist all those cute stickers!!

*I did not go to Starbucks to get a Grande Mocha Frapaccino this morning after grocery shopping because I felt I deserved it after fighting that crowd in Walmart, plus I hadn't had my morning coffee yet!

*I was not completely lazy all day Saturday playing on the computer and spend 3 hours at my best Friend Rhonda's house instead of scrap booking!

*I did not let my kitty Tabby play in the toilet because I think its funny when she plays in the water...Larry doesn't like it she wets the seat...LOL...

*I did not have another conversation with the kids AGAIN, about being nice to each other...what is it with siblings?

*I did not go to Office Depot last week, after not washing my hair before hand with it all pulled back in a pony tail, While looking at computers and the man decided to show me the new technology of computers which have built in web cams and proceeded to show me how it works...So my not so beautiful face & hair was plastered on the big computer screen in the store!!!!

Well that's all I can think of today! Hope you all enjoyed it! If you have some Not Me! Moments I encourage you to join in the fun with MckMama & all her friends!

7 comments:

amanda said...

i have never bought scrapbooking stickers just because they're on sale. nope not me either. ;)

Shanan Strange said...

Oh my gosh..that computer story is hilarious. It always happens that way to me.. I try and sneak out, not looking my best and I ALWAYS run itno someone.

Saw you on MckMama and had to stop in and read your Not Me's. I loved them!

Michelle said...

Oh, I don't have a room full of scrapbook supplies that I haven't used in years either. :)

Weeksie50 said...

Our starbucks closed down. : ( How sad am I..

You are to funny..

jennykate77 said...

Hey! I was going around reading some of the "Not Me's"...I've NEVER bought scrapbooking stickers only for them to get stuffed in my scrapbooking bag NEVER to be seen again...you're so not alone :) I enjoyed your list! I'm on Cafemom too (jennykate77). Hope you had a good Monday.

Jeanne said...

This is some funny stuff. I love the face plastered on the big screen the best!

Jennifer said...

I have a ton of scrapbook stuff and haven't gotten around to scrapping for any of my four kids!! Such a bad mommy I am!! I had a friend who started me one for my oldest (almost 9) and I was supposed to continue his along with my other 3...but haven't!



Cocoa Beach June 2008