Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It Finally Got Me & New Photos

The same virus bug that has been circulating around finally got me yesterday...Right in the middle of a very busy week for me...I'm feeling better today, just a little weak and tired. I just have to put everything in perspective and hopefully I will get it all done...

I have 3 photo shoots to edit and a yard sale to get ready for. Not to mention trying to decide if we are in fact going to GA for Thanksgiving and we have had another issue on our minds & hearts but at this time I cant really say anything about but maybe later when the time is right. So needless to say we have been terribly busy and I really did not have time to get sick!


I'm so excited, I have had 4 photo shoots in the last week and I have 2 more coming up in the next week. 2 shoots are edited and I'm working on the rest. I'm going to be starting either a new blog page for just my photos or a regular photo page...but when its up and running I will put a link on this page so everyone can visit it too. If you or anyone you know is looking for someone to take photos give them my page link or email me directly skishy25@aol.com I will do any type of photos maternity, family, children, babies, engagement, wedding or events.

Here are a few from this past week, I will have more soon! Hopefully the quality comes out ok, I compressed them for quick upload...let me know if they look distorted.

This is my cousin's baby Cali-



This is Amanda & James taken at Venetian Gardens in Leesburg. We will be taking indoors pics soon.




2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Sorry you've been sick! I was wondering where you went :) Congrats on the photo shoots! The pics look awesome!

lori said...

Girl I been hit with the bug twice now. I am so over being sick.

Your photos are looking good lady



Cocoa Beach June 2008