Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday Thankfuls

Even though life here seems to be as crazy as ever and the time flies to quickly, I have so much to be thankful for. On a day to day basis I don't stop to think about it, but today is the day to reflect on those things that you are truly grateful for in your life.

1. I am so thankful that after 10 years of not going to church and not living my life through Jesus, that we have decided to start attending church and teaching our children the right way to live. We have a long way to go but we are definitely on the right track.

2. I am thankful for my husband for being ever so patient with me in the last few weeks, while I study photography and teach myself photo editing. Ive been up many late nights while he watches TV alone until he falls asleep. He keeps encouraging me and believes in all that I do.

3. I am so thankful for my children they are my heart. I really don't know what I would do without them.

4. I am thankful for all my family and I have alot!

5. I am thankful for every ones health and that my Nana is here another year to celebrate with us. Because Thanksgiving week 4 years ago she had surgery to remove colon cancer and we didn't know if she would make it...She is doing great!!!

6. I am thankful that even though I don't have a paying job...that the Lord has blessed us to keep paying our bills, putting food on our table, a roof over our heads and a full tank of gas. The rest will come in time. (Its not forever just for now,the part about not having a paying job)

7. I am so thankful for my friends. Each and everyone is special to me in some way and I love them all, even if I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like.

Well I think I have went on enough, I am thankful for alot more, but I would be here all day and I have to get packed to go to GA this afternoon. We will be spending the rest of our holiday weekend there with my Mom, Pop, Jeremy, Kiley, Katie, Savannah, Mandi, Bubba and Kiley's mom Mrs. Julie. The guys will be hunting in the woods and us girls might be hunting for sales and pecans! Oh and I have a photography shoot scheduled for up there also!

BTW I started a new blog with my photography pics, I will keep this one as personal and the other to post pics on. Check it often as I will be updating it with all my latest shots.
http://www.blessingscaptured.blogspot.com/, the link is on the left also under Blessings Captured Photography.

If you want to join in or check out other Thursday Thankfuls go visit Jennykates spot she always has something wonderful to say! http://jennykate77.blogspot.com/2008/11/thursday-thankfuls_27.html


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Your thankful thursday posts are always so insightful! Thanks for sharing...hope you all had a great thanksgiving and have fun in GA!

Jeanne said...

I'm loving the thankful posts...makes me feel all thankful inside! You do have a good man! How sweet that he's such an encourager! And thank the good Lord for Nana's, right???



Cocoa Beach June 2008