Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not Me! Monday-A Day Late

I know Im a day late, but I have some Not Me's I need to let out!!!

*I did not buy a frozen bake yourself pumpkin pie last week only to at first not cook it long enough, then put it back in the oven to burn and get thrown away!

*I did not buy a new pre-baked pumpkin pie the next day at Walmart.

*Cheyenne & I did not eat that entire pie within 2 days with cool whip!


*I did not over indulge on all the Thanksgiving food over the weekend.


*My little love seat in the living room does not look like this...its my craft couch...LOL


*I did not let my kids skip Tuesday & Wednesday last week of school because they weren't doing anything anyway...plus I had alot to do...shhhh!


*My mom did not have this brilliant idea a few weeks ago for us girls to try on Mandi's pageant/bridesmaids gown and go outside barefoot to take pictures...



*I did not decide to let Cheyenne put all the ornaments on the tree this year...she did a good job don't you think?

*I do not get major shopping anxiety every time I go into a store because Christmas is 23 days away and Im not sure how we are going to pull it off this year...I just have to have faith!

****I do not secretly wish that I hadn't gotten irreversibly "fixed" so I could not have more children...

Ok, I feel better...

6 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Great No-Me's! I love the pics of you girls in prom dresses. LOL :) Too cute! Can you believe that it's Dec 2nd?!?! I know how you feel! Just breathe. That's what I keep telling myself.

Hope you are having a great Tuesday! :)

lori said...

Okay you girls in in the dresses too cute!!!

Deborah said...

I love the pic of the four of you in the dresses sitting on the ground! Makes me want to go rooting in my closet for my old prom dresses and bridesmaids dresses!

Cheryl said...

Mom had a good idea, huh?! I had fun, you know how long it's been since your mom was in a gown?

Unknown said...

Okay, this entry cracks me up! ;D What a cute idea! Where do you get all your ideas for blogging?

I LOVE the pics of you girls in Mandi's dresses... how cute- and what a great memory you'll always have! :)

And, Chey did do a great job decorating the tree! ;)

Jeanne said...

Girl, you better know you worked it out in that prom dress! How fun is that? Your not me's always have me laughing out loud! :)



Cocoa Beach June 2008