Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Since everyone missed my Not Me Monday last week, I knew I had to do one this week...but its going to be quick and short this week...I have to be at the school in 45 minutes!!!


*I did not forget to put sugar in the tea and make Larry his bottles for his lunch...only for him to wake me up to say " I think you forgot to add sugar to my tea"...


*I do not have a wonderful Mom & Sister who writes me the most beautiful notes to me in my birthday cards, that I cant read until I'm alone because they make me cry.


*I also don't have a great family who I love and adore so much!


*I did not go from this hair style....



to this hair style in 3 hours (BTW that's my best friend Rhonda of almost 20 years!)
*I did not sing karaoke with my friends for the first time in my life "Ice Ice Baby" at that!!!


Hope you all enjoyed my very short Not Me Monday!!! See Ya next week!
If you want to join in click below to go to Mckmama and see all the other Not Me's!


3 comments:

jennykate77 said...

You and your new hair cut are CUTE! I LOVE karaoke! Even when it involves Ice Ice Baby...which, btw, I know EVERY word! I'm pathetic!

Looks like you had fun!

P.S. "Alright, stop! Collaborate and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something grabs ahold me tightly..." See, I told you. LOL :P

Deborah said...

Ice Ice Baby??? oh, i wish i could have seen that! but i have to admit...i have that song on my iPod too! hee hee!

cute, cute haircut!

Jeanne said...

lovin the hair hottie!!!!



Cocoa Beach June 2008