Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

I'm going to apologize now, this one is a little long. There is quit a bit to confess this week with pictures (which by the way cannot be used as evidence...nope!)
*This one I should have confessed last week...we did not adopt another dog and he is not completely attached to my son!

*I did not make my kids put on the Santa hat to take a picture of them!

Me niece does not remind me of Cindy Lou Who from "The Grinch"
I do not have a great husband who cooks us the best breakfast sandwiches on the weekends and I don't drive him nuts with my camera!
My sister is not going to kill me when she finds out I posted this pic on the Internet!!! Love you Mandi!!!
*We did not spend 6 hours last night baking Christmas goodies!!! This is a tradition Mandi & I started several years ago and we look forward to every year until the last hour of baking then we cant wait for it to be over!!! That is not some sort of batter or white chocolate on my shirt either!Its a family affair...everyone helps in some way...even Pop, well he supervised!

*We did not eat all those delicious sweets and the dips Mom & Mandi made instead of eating a regular supper last night, that would make me a crazy mom for letting my kids eat junk instead of real food.

*I am not looking forward to Christmas morning to surprise my kids with something I didn't think we would be able to afford, but we have been very blessed by God, he works in great ways and we have a great family that has helped tremendously!

Check out Mckmama's blog to see other Not Me! Monday posts!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm crazy about your baking tradition! That's so special, even the white chocolate on your shirt! :) Lovin the Santa hats and the cute little dog. Your kids are such good sports!

Harper Valley said...

I'm so jealous of your sister baking time.....I'm gonna work on Janet to start doing that with me for 2009. Hope your goodies are a hit! --lisa

Deborah said...

I love to bake too but 6 hours is alot! we tried making cookies with the kids yesterday. i think evan is still a little too young though..he just wanted to eat everything and definitely DIDN'T want to sit still to let me help him!

jennykate77 said...

Great Not Me's!! The pic of your son and the puppy is adorable! Love the Santa hats and all the baking...yum!

Merry Christmas!

kay said...

You have such a lovely family. And what a fun tradition!



Cocoa Beach June 2008