Friday, December 26, 2008

What's In That Big Box?

It was left with only a tag that said From: SANTA
Another Box to unwrap...

I snapped that picture in the right moment to have her say "It's a Wii!"

Surprise was the theme for this Christmas...we really didn't think we would be able to get them a Wii but when we sold the boat I found a very gently used one online we bought it and ever since, I have toyed with the idea of selling it because money was so tight and if I sold it we could afford to buy more gifts they wanted instead of just this one thing and a few smaller things. The last time I told my mom "I think Im gonna sell the Wii, Brant wants a skateboard and Chey wants a bike and a camera" She told me "NO don't sell it, let me help and get them one of the other gifts they asked for this year." So she did...
Brant got a skateboard freshly built from the Van's Skate park in Orlando and Chey got a beautiful purple "big girl" bike from Mimi this year (Thanks Mom for all you did, you made their year) plus they got really great gifts from everyone in our family...Between all the opening presents, eating and visiting everyone here in our big family had a wonderful Christmas!!!
And as a added bonus the Big Boys (meaning Larry, Bubba & Jeremy) got to play the Wii and entertain the rest of us all day! Here is Larry & Mandi's Bubba boxing while Pop watches.
I will have to tell you it is addicting, Larry and I stayed up until 11:00 last night playing Mario Kart and Pool!!! If I come up MIA in the blogging world you know where I am (playing the wii)!!!
We are leaving in the morning for Destin to see Larry's sister Lisa. They are flying in from Wisconsin tonight and we have not seen them since last Christmas. Im excited to go, I have never been there and I heard it is beautiful! Hopefully I will have some great pics to share when we get back on Sunday!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I've been hearing all about Wii's! That thing has got to be addicting! I hear you can really work up a sweat to the boxing game! :)

lori said...

Awe, I am glad you guys had a great christmas..
I overheard santa and he really thinks my kids will be getting the wii next year. We'll have to come try yours until then

jennykate77 said...

Hey! So glad you guys had a wonderful christmas! We got a wii too! They are a blast and so addictive! Great pics! Enjoy your weekend:)

Deborah said...

yay...so glad you all had a good christmas!



Cocoa Beach June 2008