Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~Firsts

This is my niece Katie during and after her first dance recital last Saturday. It was her first one and they were all so cute!!! The whole recital was awesome and all the kids did great in their performances! I cant wait to see the one in spring.
I had my first newborn shoots today! I did 2 this morning. One of them was for my cousins', Tabitha & Bruce, newest edition Little Miss Taylor 3 weeks old! Here is a sneak peek.

I will be adding more on my Blessing Captured Blog by this weekend when I'm done editing them.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love Tabitha and Bruce. I did not know they were your cousins. Girlfriend, you are related to everybody! :)
The picture of little Taylor's feet with their rings on makes my eyes get all watery! Cute idea. It was so good to see you this week! Take care

jennykate77 said...

Your niece is a doll! I love going to dance recitals...reminds me of my childhood.

The newborn pics are oh-so-cute! How lucky are you to get to take pics of sweet little babies☺

Have a wonderful weekend!



Cocoa Beach June 2008